Monday, December 28, 2009

First Post!

Hey everyone! This is my first post as a new blogger! I am very excited to start blogging. I thought I would share a few things about myself! I attend Brigham Young University where I am pursuing a degree in excercise and wellness; I love the body and am very excited to get started with my major classes this winter. I took up mountain biking last summer and love it so much! I can't wait for this summer to improve my skills! I love to spend time with my family, they are everything to me. I am so thankful for my parents sacrifice and ongoing love for me. They are the most selfless, hard working people I know. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It gives my life purpose and has in large shaped me into the person I am today. I love my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ so much. I am so thankful for the atonement and the ability it gives me to one day live with my Heavenly Father and family for forever. I love life! I am learning every day to enjoy the little things and to not take myself so seriously. It is a learning process which I take it one day at a time. I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment