Sunday, July 18, 2010

AZ Lovin!!!


WOO!! I am going to Arizona in 3 DAYS!!! Oh my holy gosh!! I cannot wait to see Grant!!! We are going to have such a great time :) 5 whole days of him+me= perfection. I know what would be even better ;) But for now I will take the 5 days. Yay Arizona! Yay swimming! Yay my house! Yay my family! Yay Grant!! Yay life!! Yay airplanes! I am so happy :)


Oh ya! I went mountain biking last wednesday and crashed!! I got a sick knee scrape. It hurt for a while but is starting to feel much better! I really lovenmountain biking though so it was worth it. I just might invest in some knee and shin guards :)
I sent in my application for Jerusalem! YAY! I am very excited for August 13th to come so I can see if I got accepted or not! There is a boy in my FHE family who went to Jerusalem last fall and at FHE he talked to me all about it and made me soo excited to go. Wish me luck! Love to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment