Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Friday I had the opportunity to visit my aunts who live out in Surprise Arizona whom I don't see often because they live so far away.
My aunt Jamie had a baby and I haven't held a newborn since I don't know when.
I LOVED holding baby Eastyn, he is only 2 weeks old and he
just slept in my arms. It was so wonderful.
I stared down at his sweet, sweet face and was in awe.
I felt tears well up in my eyes and then spill over, I cried.
My sweet little cousins, one is 8 the other 6 came over and Chaylee the 6 year old stared at me and said "why are your eyes dripping?"
Such a sweet question!
After that Rylin wiped my tears since I was holding the baby.
It was so darling of both of them and I think they were able to feel too how special that baby is.
As I held Eastyn I wondered to myself what it would be like to create
a child with someone you love so much, your husband.
Honestly, I don't know because, 1- I don't have a husband, and 2- I haven't ever had a baby.
But I can only imagine the intense amazingness it would be, the bond you would feel and the
intense love you would have for each other and for that
being.
I am so excited to be able to experience the blessing
of bringing children into this world with the person I love most.
Someday that dream will come true, I know it will.
It is an amazing thing that our Heavenly Father gives us the opportunity to rear up His children on this earth, to teach them and help them return to Him.
What a sacred and important calling; the most sacred and the most important.
Anyway, I was so happy I got to hold baby Eastyn.
In other news, today I made bread for the first time,
I made black bread, it is really good!!
I was pretty proud of myself!
It was so nice to have the day off of work so I could just bake at home and relax, its been
a while since I did that.
I hope your week is going well :)
lots of love
ps
I am going to Six Flags this weekend.
Ask me if I am excited.
I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment