Saturday, June 4, 2011

Even though it has been almost 2 months it still hurts.
Not a fan.
Oh well.
In other news, I have an issue with proper comma use as you probably
could tell by my terrible writing on this blog.
My English teacher graded my autobiography and he gave me an 80 on
account of my comma splice problem.
I guess that is what happens when you haven't had to do any quality writing
for the past 3 years.
Summer is over 1/4 over.
I am going to start interning at a sport chiropractors office on Monday. I am very excited!!
Dr. Bates said he is going to teach me as much as I want to know which
will be a lot because I LOVE learning new things.
I am so excited. I miss school and I miss learning.
My primary responsibility at his office will be helping the patients with their exercises after
Dr. Bates works with them; he is way into preventative measures so instead
of just adjusting a patient he teaches them
stabilization exercises
after to help strengthen their muscles so that
they prevent further damage.
I am really excited because it is right up my alley!
The best part is that I get to wear scrubs. OH YEAH.
In other news I went to the batting cages last night. After striking out my first 5 balls I hit 90% of the rest. Ya. I am good.
Haha
It was my first time ever being at the batting cages and I am pretty proud of how I went from 0 hits
to almost every one!
It was really fun.
It makes me want to join an adult softball league.
That could be fun, right??
Everyday I wake up super sniffly and super tired.
I hate it.
I wonder if its allergies.
Back at the JC we had a devotional by Elder Holland where he told us we could never
go back to fishing.
He was referencing the apostles when they go back to the Galilee after
Jesus' resurrection and they just go fishing again
and Christ tells them to leave their nets and feed his sheep.
Elder Holland said we couldn't leave Jerusalem and just
go back to fishing, being exactly what we used to be.
Well I think that some days I do a lot of fishing.
I need to change that.
I need to look outside of myself and really follow Christ's admonition
to feed his sheep.
I don't want to just float through life fishing although sometimes
I feel like that is exactly what I am doing.
Here is to a better week of less fishing and more improving and being better everyday.

1 comment: