Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Remember when my blog posts were super exciting?
Remember when I would blog about things like seeing the pyramids or floating on the Dead Sea?
Now my life consists of hanging with friends, working at Old Navy,
putting the laundry away,
sleeping late (and I wondered if I would ever be able to wake up
past 8 o'clock again)
and being with my family.
I also lay out occasionally but without my lay out buddy, Kelsee Clark-now-Sorensen, it just isn't
as much fun and I only last a max of 20 minutes (if I am lucky.)
I remember spring break of our junior year, Kels and I would lay out EVERY DAY.
It was the BEST.
And then there was summer before college where we went on our senior trips
then both came home and worked full time.
Before we both headed off to our trips we would do a thing where we woke up at like 6 in the morning and would go run bleachers haha
I was always so grumpy in the morning, I wouldn't talk to Kels for like the first 10 minutes ha.
That was a fun Kelsee tangent!
I miss her.
I need to be productive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment