Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to Old Navy, can I help you find anything?

OH hayyyy.
So I got the job.
I am now a customer experience associate at Old Navy.
SOOO excited!!!
And sort of bummed I am locked into AZ for the summer.
But hey living at home is great!
And Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic discounts will be
AWESOME.
I start on Monday, I work from 3-10.
Yippeee!!!
I can't wait to have a schedule!
I got a new swimsuit today, I have been wearing my diving suits from high school for the past
7 years, they are real winners.
I am currently sitting on my bed in my new suit, I am THAT excited.
Now I need a swim party to go to...
Or I can have a swim party at my house!
Who wants to come?
Or maybe I will lay out with my mom and we
can read books together.
Except my kindle is BROKEN!!
I have GOT to get that fixed!
My mom used to have to hide my books during the summer in order to get me to do my chores.
And NOW
LOOK AT ME!
I haven't read a SINGLE book except scriptures and a talk
since I have been home!
What the??
This is TERRIBLE!
(ps- I am REALLY into capitalizing words today, don't ask me why because I don't know)
So anyway I am becoming illiterate or something!
I worked out everyday this week and I already feel better, healthier, more fit.
I know that after a week of working out nothing really changes BUTTT
I can still feel that way, k.
:)


1 comment: