Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy Day!!

Yesterday was sooo busy!!
It was really good though.
Lets do bullet points today
-woke up at 4 am
-was at work by 5:55
-ate someburros for lunch
-got home from work at 12:15
-left for the cannery and was there by 1
-canned till 1:45
-signed up to be a volunteer at the cannery- yay getting stuff off my summer goal list!
-got home and died!! haha but not
-ate 5 brownies when I got home and then nothing else
-went to RPM- love me some cycling
-went to FHE
-LOVED FHE
-we made ice cream in bags and that was pretty fun and then I played volleyball which
was a blast
the ward got to see me at my finest haha yelling and cheering
-i chatted with people after!
-my whole life i have been a go to an activity then leave when its done type of girl
not anymore!
I stayed until 10:30 chatting with people!
it was soo fun.
This summer is looking up :)
I also might get an internship, yippee.
Also Im going to have a dance party at my house on Saturday
double yippee.
i need me some Jerusalem dance parties.
we were all so funny and crazy there that whenever the music would come on we would just
jam out!
i loved it.
its good for the soul.
perhaps i should dance this week in preparation for Saturday?
at any rate its a good day for the convertible top to be down and the music up
on my drive today.
im gonna go to lunch and shopping with my new friend from my ward, can't wait!
lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment