Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So yesterday was my first day on the job! It was absolutely awesome!
I loved it.
I think I will really like being an Old Navy associate!
My fellow workers were all so fun and nice, you can
really sense a feeling of camaraderie in the store.
I don't work again until Friday so I am trying to be productive today and get some of my homework for my online class done.
I guess that is not working considering I am
blogging...
hhmmm
oh ya I went to Pita Jungle today and it was divine.
I love that place, I hadn't been
since high school
and I woke up today
thinking
I wanted to go so I did.
Now I will do my autobiography.
Why has it been sooo hard for me to write some stuff about myself?
I think it is because I want it to be super witty and funny and exciting and cool and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment