Friday, June 17, 2011

I am supposed to be leaving to go visit my new baby cousin but I just ate the most bomb lunch and felt the urge to blog about it.
So I toasted one piece of Ezekial sprouted grain bread (gluten free bread), spread
chunky almond butter on it, and topped it with a sliced fresh peach
from the tree complete with a very miniscule amount
of honey drizzled over the top of the peach.
It was DIVINE.
Hello breakfast tomorrow.
I am so excited to go visit my cousin!
Hes two weeks old and I haven't held a newborn in years.
Im talking since I was like 12 (maybe?)
I can't even remember the last time.
GPT this morning was NOT fun.
OH well.
Also, I am starting to hate texting.
It is really bothersome sometimes!!
It doesn't help that my phone requires complete concentration when composing a text.
NOT a fan.
I am going to Six Flags in one week from today.
It feels surreal, I am soooo excited!!
Hello beach!!!
Hello screaming at the top of my lungs on rides!
Hello fun times with great friends!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment