Friday, November 26, 2010

2:58 AM

Its 2:58 am and I am laying in my parents bed in my empty house basically shaking in my boots except I am not wearing boots and I am not shaking but I am scared. First things first, I have doubts about Floyd in the guard dog area. During the day he is pretty alert and ready to defend but at night, no way. He is snoring peacefully beside me while I jump at every sound. All I can say is that I wish 5:30 am were closer! Grant and I are leaving for the dunes tomorrow at 6! I can't wait. It will be so fun to show him a little bit of family tradition and introduce him to the sand rail. I hope the weather is perfect and delightful.
Thanksgiving was way fun yesterday. I spent the majority of the day with Grantler and it was just perfect. Last night after dinner, chatting, and watching the boys play basketball we played a few great games of catch phrase. I love that game so much! I get wayyy loud though, hhmmm definitely something I need to work on! I feel like it is the perfect opportunity to yell and be expressive though. hahah
"Hi I am Danielle and I use CatchPhrase as an outlet in which I can be expressive and loud."
Totally makes sense.
I hate being alone at night. Seriously. I love my room in my house in Utah. It is tucked up on the top floor, 2 other rooms right next to it. I never feel unsafe. I am thankful for daddy's. I don't think I would have ever slept a wink of sleep growing up if I didn't know that my dad was around to protect me from the noises I deemed to be scary. Right now I have no protection from such noises. Well except Floyd... I seriously want to leave for the dunes right now. Just up and go. gahh. Grantler didn't answer my text ha. I figured he wouldn't but I had to try right?
I love Grantler. I love him because he lets me call him Grantler and likes it.
I love him because he always lets me choose, even though I say I don't care most of the time.
I love him because we have fun cooking together.
I love him because he balances me out when I get a little high strung.
I love him because he is patient.
I love him because he uses this tone of voice every once in a while that I just melt over.
I love him because he likes to play with little kiddies.
I love him because he tries new things with me- we went country dancing Wednesday and yesterday he led me into a little dance in the living room, he totally remembered the moves he learned!
I love him because he loves me!
I can't wait till be get to be with each other all the time- come quickly April 21st.
Right now would be the perfect time for me to do some black Friday shopping huh? Seriously. I have never been up at 3:24 am on black Friday before. Maybe it is a sign.
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment