Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ten Days of Bliss

HELLOO WORLD!!
I am so happy.
I just had the most blissful ten days of my life. Seriously.
I had such a good time in AZ!! Lets recap.
-Grantler picked me up from the airport as usual.
*side note- i will now use lower case i's. it takes to much time to capitalize. *
-i love when Grant picks me up from the airport. Every time I get all excited and breathy when i leave the airplane. i made sure to sit right at the very front this time so i could be one of the first ones off. i was number 3. it was great. so anyway, Grant and i left the airport and after our usual getting lost leaving the airport spiel (we never take the right turn out of the airport, ever) we were on the open road headed to Chandler. we headed to the Chandler mall and after some deliberating we decided on eating at The Cheesecake Factory. it was gooood. so much food and the ambiance of the restaurant is super. it was so nice.
-Friday we went to a play and Bing Soo with my sister. it was rather enjoyable.
-Saturday i didn't see my baby till like 6! but i did get to spend a lot of time with my family so that was really nice. i went to my little sisters softball game where she totally owned and then i got to go grocery shopping with my mom! then i got ready for my big date with Grant! we went and painted at the pottery painting place, my fave and then we got dinner at Z Tejas. it was delish. Grantler always spoils me :) it was a lovely day to celebrate our 6 month anniversary.
-Sunday i got to join Grant at church! i just love going to church with him! mama made green chile just for me and it was good. Grant came for dinner too so that was a plus!
*i am sooo tired! i am feeling a large wave of tiredness crash into me and i am not going to fight it. i will continue posting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment