Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hhmmm

I have lots of things on my mind.
-I am not sure if I like my new blog name hmm
-I love Arizona
-I am not sure if I will have an indoor dog when I grow up. My parents dog, Floyd is so hairy!! He is adorable though.. I guess that is a bridge I will cross when I come to it!
-My sister and I went to the big desert park across from our house today. We were on a mission to release their beta fish into the open. Ha! It was pretty fun actually. My sisters let them go at the top of the water fall and then we followed them down. We found one at the bottom, I have no idea how we was still alive but he was! We tried catching him but couldn't, it was fun trying though.
-While we were on our walk Floyd saw a rabbit and he really wanted to chase it, I could barely hold him back. It was sort of scary!
-It is really fun having my sisters be older. I am really enjoying spending time with them :) I think we will have a fun summer together!
-Today is Grantler and I's 6 month anniversary. YAY! It seems like it has been way longer than 6 months. In five months I will be back in AZ, permanently. (at least for the whole summer) I can't wait.
-I feel really good about going to Jerusalem. I think I need it. It will be a good time to reflect upon my life and the things I am doing. I am getting excited.
-I need someone to buy my contract.
-I am sleepy.
Ciaoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment