Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures


i am in love with pictures of Grant and i. Basically all i have done today is stare at the pictures that got taken of us from this last trip home. It isn't that i am obsessed with our beauty or whatever, (although we are quite lovely) but it is just that when i am looking at the pictures of us i feel like Grant is with me, i feel like we aren't so far away from each other. I can see from our pictures how much fun we have together and how happy we are when we are in each others presence. I am so grateful for photography, for the chance to preserve little moments in time. I will always turn to pictures of Grantler and i when i miss him or need a pick me up. He is my best friend and seeing us acting goofy in the middle of the sand dunes helps me to remember how i can always be myself when i am with him; it helps me to remember the joy and feeling of lightness i feel when i am enjoying his company. So, for now, i will comfort myself in our photos, i will dive into the memories that we created together, and I will be happy, like i am when i am with Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment