Sunday, April 17, 2011

BEST. LIFE. EVER.

Yesterday was an absolutely amazing Sabbath. Today was an absolutely amazing Sunday. And tomorrow is going to be an absolutely amazing Monday. The last few days here in the Holy Land have been some of the best days. I am so thankful for this amazing experience. Yesterday we had a fireside by a guest speaker, someones identity whom I will reveal at a later date. He said something to us that was so striking. He said, "We can't return to what we were." This experience has changed me; it has created new desires in my heart. Also, he said that our futures are more bright and amazing than we could ever imagine. This gives me so much hope!! I can't wait to tell you all about the fireside later on :) Also, today I did the Palm Sunday walk! We walked down the Mount of Olives, past Gethsemane, up the Kidron Valley, and through Lions gate. We were joined by thousands of other Christians celebrating Christ. There were people from all nationalities there, all rejoicing in their Lord. The walk took about 2.5 hours, we sang, we danced, I waved my palm frond, we thought of Christ, etc. I loved it and I am so thankful for this great start to a week visiting the special spots of Christs last week which will all culminate in me being home with my family for Easter. I can't wait! More to come but for now I am off to bed!! It has been a longggg day, I have been going non stop and tomorrow I have a fieldtrip alll day! I can't wait. I love the Holy Land and I love my life. Jerusalem 2011, no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment