Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Remember yesterday how I was tired?? Well last night I went to bed at 7:30 pm haha it was fabulous. I woke up to a sweet note from Synthia and one from Victoria on my bedside table and an email from Synth with our final review notes. I am so lucky to have such great friends :) I will miss all of the amazing people here when I leave, they have affected my life in more ways than they can ever imagine. Love you all! Oh ya, today is the last day of classes! I am more than happy, although I will miss New Testament. I have gained such an appreciation for religion classes, I love them so much and I want to take more at BYU when I get back although I don't know if I will be able to fit them in. If I take one I think I will do Pearl of Great Price with my current NT teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment