Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Procrastination

I am super tired. And I DO NOT want to study for my Ancient Near Eastern final. I feel like crawling back into bed and not waking up for a good few days. Alas, that will not be happening. Here is my plan for the day. Study for final until 9:50, take final, done with final at noon, eat lunch, go to sleep until 3, study for New Testament final, break for dinner at 6, study until midnight, go to bed, wake up around 6, study for final, breakfast, study, NT final at 8 or 9, (I don't remember) study for field trip final, take final in afternoon, go to sleep until dinner. I don't know how I will make it, probably by not procrastinating on my blog. On a positive note, I think I have let go of all of the bitterness and upset feelings I have felt over the course of the last few weeks events. I finally think that my system has purged itself of these feelings and that I have been able to forgive. I am really trying hard; I know my Heavenly Father is helping me. It just struck me so much in class yesterday how we learned that we have no right to be bitter or upset because Christ wasn't. While I am not harboring those ill feelings that doesn't mean that all is back to normal or well but I think that is to be expected. Oh man! I gotta get to work. I hope life is wonderful for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment