Monday, April 25, 2011

This morning I did a little bit of blog reading on my JC friend's blogs and
it is comforting to know
that we are all suffering a bit from
post JC blues.
For me, it is finding my place in the world again.
I am not in Provo where I have my
school sanctuary
but rather I am at home where
things
are different then I planned them to be a few
months back.
I have a job to find, new friends to make, hobbies
to keep me busy.
I have to create a life from a blank canvas this summer.
Exciting yet challenging
Sad yet enabling
I like what Elder Holland said when he
chatted with us.
He said in essence to make plans loosely, allow for change.
I made pretty tight plans for the summer but those got hacked; I
am definitely learning my lesson in planning :)
Guess what?
I have woken up by 6:30
EVERY DAY
since I have been home.
Maybe that is cause I have gone to bed by 8 every night since being home?
Maybe it is because my body is used to falling into
bed completely exhausted every night around
11 and being
roused from sleep at 6:45 every morning?
Who knows.
All I know is I can't decide if I like this super early waking up thing
when I have no reason to be awake.
I think I probably do.
So in Jerusalem I always wore skirts to church that
were mid calf/ankle length so I thought
it might be hard to transition back
into my knee length church clothes.
It wasn't.
I definitely rocked my Easter dress yesterday.
It was the best. I will post a picture.
Oh hayyyyy cute clothes, I've missed you.
So I will probably start posting Jerusalem pictures soon.
I don't know when soon will be but don't worry it will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment