Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday. It used to be because I really enjoy dying Easter eggs (which I still love, just look at my dyed finger nails) but now it is because of the significance of this precious day. Easter commemorates the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ, an event which allows us to live again with our Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus Christ lives. He has risen from that tomb in Jerusalem and because of this we too will rise again. Luke 24:5-6 reads, "Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen." Let us seek Christ through study and prayer, let us remember that he is not dead but is very much alive in each of our lives. If we seek Him and draw near to Him then we too can know that He is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment