Thursday, April 14, 2011

WOW

I just took my Ancient Near Easter Studied final, the whole time I took it I was unsure of myself,
I thought I would end up with a 80% but I always just put my answer down
and left it, never changing it unless I really
thought I needed to which happened once or twice.
I ended up with a 96%, 4 questions wrong out of 100.
I can only chalk this up to having the Spirit with me while I took the test.
I have had a few experiences like this one where I just
let the Spirit guide me as a write my answers, I always write the first one the comes to mind
and I trust in myself.
I know that Heavenly Father will always help
us when we are taking tests if we have done our part
through preparation.
I am so thankful for His guidance!
Two more finals to go :)
I am gonna go shower and nap now!!!
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment