Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tired

Today wore me out. I had class for 3 hours then tramped around the Old City for 3.5 hours and I am sleepy. I think my body is done with walking so much. Today during all of my classes my hip flexers were killing me. I was like moving around all weird in my seat trying to stretch haha I could not sit still. Lifeis good though. I have learned in the past few days how many people have it worse than me. We all have our trials and our burdens and I think Heavenly Father has showed me in the last few days that there are others who are hurting way more than I am and who struggle with things that are so hard. I am grateful for this new perspective that I have received. I love the gospel so much and I am so thankful for the atonement. We discussed the atonement in class today and it was amazing. My teacher bore such a strong testimony of the atonement, I was so moved. I love learning about the New Testament in the land where it all took place. Our Savior has felt every thing that we have; He is our best friend and He always will be. I am so thankful for this knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment