Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Islam

So today I have not really done anything except go to Old Testament; which was great, eat food; which was also great, and do my Islam homework. A few interesting things about Islam.
1. They believe that Jesus is the son of Mary but not of God
2. They believe that his birth was miraculous.
3. When Mary brought him home he spoke to the people who judged Mary, saying that he was sent by God to be a servant of His on the earth.
4. They believe that he will bring peace to the earth when he descends again.
5. They don't believe he was crucified.
ETC
Just some interesting tid bits of what I am learning today! I am in the cozy Jerusalem center library and I love it. Its such a small little library, it is so great. So here I am, doing my school work. woot. Hope you all have a great day. Maybe tomorrow I will go out and have a fun story to tell :)
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment