Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Cravings

Some foods I would love to eat right now:

-Cheese crisp from Nandos, with green chiles on top

-Chips and moms homemade Salsa

-A Pollo Fundido from Someburros

-Delicious lamb dish from Pf Changs

-Moms Green chile

-Moms grilled chicken with parmesan cheese on top

-A freckled lemonade

-A chocolate milkshake

-Dads clam chowder

-Dads Swedish pancakes

-RA Sushi- the seared Tuna to be exact

-Grandmas Banana Cream pie with the chocolate covered crust

-A cheese burger with sautéed mushrooms

-Grandmas Tuti Fruity Ice Cream

-A really chewy chocolate chip cookie

-A nice big piece of French bread with soft butter smeared on it

-Pumpkin chocolate chip bread with soft butter from the Great Harvest

People I would like to be eating these things with

-My mom- the chips and salsa

-Grantler- Pf Changs and Ra

-Kels- the Great Harvest and bread- we love carbs!

-My roomies- the cookies, yay for cookie overloads J

-Grandma and Grandpa- Banana Cream pie

-My sissies- the Milkshake

I am really wanting some of the above food. I love the food here, its great; but I definitely will rejoice when I get the chance to crunch a chip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment