Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New York

Oh dear.
So I just wrote this whole post already and then I tried copy and pasting something
and then my post got deleted.
GRRR.
That's ok I only have like
3.5 MORE hours in the airport.
So any who.
The titel of this post may be misleading.
I am in New York! Yay!
But I am only in the JFK airport, not yay.
We didn't even get to fly over the city, that was so depressing.
I mean I am in New York City yet I can't even
go outside nor did I get to fly over the
big high rise buildings or anything of that sort!
It is just unfair.
Haha
I am going to Jerusalem, ya.
So I guess I should stop complaining.
So our flight from SLC wasn't bad at all; I just watched some TV and read my great book
and that was that.
I decided not to sleep so that I will sleep well
on my flight to Tel Aviv.
I hope that plan works!
Also, I got to sit in the back of the plane which was Grrrreeeattt!!!
I didn't feel rushed at all to get my carry on into the space nor did I feel rushed to get off the plane.
I loved it.
I hope I have such good luck this time as well!
I cannot believe I am in NY on my way to Israel.
It feels seriously surreal.
I am like what the heck??
The whole time I was on the plane
I was just thinking to myself like what in the world
am I doing???
This is total craziness.
Oh guess what??
Random fact!!
So the Jerusalem center was the most
expensive building the church had built up until
the San Diego Temple.
WHOA.
That is crazy.
I guess the building has the same quality
as that of a temple.
It will be so awesome to see.
One of the girls on my flight said that some of her friends said
that living in the Jerusalem center was
like living in a palace, that
when they had gone to other hotels they didn't even compare.
I can't wait to see it for myself!!
Well wish me luck for my 10.5 hour flight!!
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. wow I would love to see that building!take lots of picts of it. I hope you get some sleep. I dont love flying either! What an exciting time for you. Enjoy every second! I Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! thanks for the nice comment :) you are my first comment ever! haha. i hope all is well in az, i honestly miss grant soo much and everyone else. but jerusalem is great and i am becoming a better person everyday, it is so nice to be able to just focus on religion and really pour my heart and soul into its study. i love it. thanks for reading my blog! i always check up on yours, its so fun. hope your day is great

    ReplyDelete