Monday, January 3, 2011

Officially Beginning!

Hey all!
I am back in Utah, all packed and ready to go to Jerusalem.
Tomorrow I have my orientation meeting for 4 hours and thennnnn
I AM OFF! (Tuesday morning)
Tonight I left my family and Grantler and it was so sad.
I didn't cry though, I think that will happen
when I am feeling
bored and lonely.
I will be ok though because I will
come back from Jerusalem a better person, I know it.
This trip is needed and will be a great asset to my life and to the life
of my future family, it will be great.
So from now on you blog readers will be getting
exciting updates concerning my travels throughout Israel and Egypt.
I hope that you will enjoy reading about the things I learn because I am excited to share them
with you.
Thanks for all of your support and well wishes, every kind
word has meant so much.
Thank you.
Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment