Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick in Jerusalem

Hey all!
So the last few days have been rough here in Israel!
I have been so sick!
A crazy sore throat, tons of sneezing, runny nose, stuffy head, the works.
I am feeling better today, I got to sleep for 8 hours last night so that was great!
I am going to go out in the city today and see something great so I will
report back on my adventure!
We have been doing a ton of classes the last few days!
I have been learning a ton about Judaism, Islam, and the Old Testament.
It will be great to be educated on those things. Last night we had a speaker
come who is Palestinian Christian. He talked to us
about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, it was really interesting but
definitely skewed because of his background but that is what it is supposed to be.
We get to hear all of the different sides of the issue so I don't
think we will ever hear a neutral voice about the matter.
We saw Gibeah and Gibeon on Monday, that was awesome. It is so cool to
read stuff in the bible and then know where the places are they are talking
about, it helps me understand the bible so much better!
We also got to look out in the distance and see Bethel, where Abraham built his altar.
It was cool. I will talk more about it when I have more time.
Hope everyone is great, I miss you all!!!
Thanks for reading!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment