Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gahhhh

Today has been spent sitting down studying.
Ask me how well prepared I am for my tests.
I am not.
Booo.
I am very excited for five pm, Tuesday to roll around, I will be
done with Judaism and Islam!
Tomorrow I will be spending the day in Bethlehem!
We watched The Nativity Story on Friday to get us in the mood for Bethlehem
and boy it sure did the trick. I am soo excited!
Also, the movie was really good and it is the first movie I have
really paid attention to, and loved in the last forever so that is pretty exciting.
Today, to break up the monotony of studying, me, Synthia, and Lawrence went
and played a rousing game of Foosball.
It was so fun, we will definitely be doing that again!
Guess what I am looking at while I type this post.
The Old City.
I am sitting in my classroom that has huge floor to ceiling windows, one of the doors to the outside is open, letting in
the cool early evening air. The sky is gray, there is a slight breeze, something I
detect only through the slight movement of
the bare branched tree in the terraced garden.
I hear an ambulance siren, children playing at the park below the center, the squeaking
of my chair as I move my arms to type, an airplane flying by, a honk of a car horn, the clicks
of my typing.
I feel content but not completely whole; I miss my Grantler.
I miss his perfect companionship.
I miss the comfort of his presence, the ability he gives me to be completely
at ease with myself.
I miss our fun dates and our lazy evenings, I miss laughing with him
and teasing him and being teased back.
I miss it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment