Friday, February 25, 2011

Israeli Dancing

Last night I got to partake in one of the most fun things
EVER!
We had this man come teach us Israeli dancing!!
We circled around the gym and our instructor taught us the dances which
consisted of a lot of foot tapping
and stepping to the left then the right, etc.
Also there was hand holding, walking to the middle, shimmying, a partner dance, and a little twist and macerena at the end. It was
a night full of laughter, lots of moving around, some yelling and lots of sweat!
I got soo hot!! haha it was a blast though and
I would seriously love having some
Israeli dancing at the end
of my wedding someday, it
was that fun!
Today is the sabbath and I am hoping
for a great day.
I always love church here so I am sure
I won't be disappointed.
Sorry I haven't posted on the Seder yet, I want to make
it a really great post so it needs lots of thought so just
be patient.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment