Friday, February 11, 2011

Shabbat Shalom!

Hello world! Today was a good day! Four hours of class, lunch, a van ride, the sook in the rain, overdosing on Shabbat bread, eating the best chocolaty croissant of my life (it was also the first), walking through West J (my fave), and just having fun with friends. I wish I could have bought a dozen of those croissant things. I would have eaten them all. For real. I have been really lowering my carb intake for the past 2 ish weeks and today I ate way too much bread. I think I am good for another week. The reason why we went to West J for Shabbat bread was because tomorrow is Shabbat for the Jews (the Sabbath) and so today they all went and bought this special bread that just started being put out yesterday. It was craziness in the sook! (the big Jewish outdoor market) Everyone was doing their last minute shopping before the sabbath started so it was a mad rush. It was awesome! Anyway I just wanted to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment