Friday, February 4, 2011

Rain

In ancient near eastern studies we learned that the rainy season in Jerusalem lasts from December through February; it has been rainy ever since we got back from Egypt. It makes me want to be cuddled up to the fire at the "white house," sipping a cup of cocoa which has been smothered in marshmallows out of my Halloween mug that grandma sent me. Oh I love that mug. Anyway, its raining and I am unmotivated to write about Egypt once again. Maybe later today I will receive some burst of blogging energy. I curled my hair today and I felt pretty. I love when I actually put effort into my hair, it makes me more confident, happy, and outgoing. It is just that sense of being put together that makes one feel good. I should finish my reading now, check back later on today for an Egypt post; I will try really hard to provide one!

No comments:

Post a Comment