Sunday, February 20, 2011

Images for your Viewing Pleasure!














































I am at Hebrew University right now and guess what that means. Lots and lots of pictures to make you all happy!! I am so sorry for the massive amount of writing I do on this blog, I use the blog as my day to day journal because hand writing things would just make my hand hurt way too bad! So I apologize, I know sometimes it must be hard to read through the ramblings but today it is paying off, pictures here we go! I know it would be nice if I could have downloaded a few pictures everyday but that is just not possible so please excuse the massive overload. Also, I don't ahve time to explain every picture so if you want to know the background of a certain one just comment and I will explain! I love comments! All pictures except for the first few were taken in Egypt although the first two were taken on the way to Egypt at Tel Arad and then a bus shot of the Judaen wilderness.

1 comment:

  1. Danie the picture with the sun coming through the palm fronds in the distance is amazing. Great coloring and lines. You're the best!
    love, kels

    ReplyDelete