Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just a Few Thoughts

So I am going to take a break from writing about Egypt for today, I am just soo sleepy and don’t want to take the time to think about what I did in Egypt and form coherent sentences about it. So you will just get a nice Jerusalem update. So I haven’t left the center since Monday, when I picked up my package from my mom; thanks mom, I have worn my jeans every single day this week, not even kidding. It has been nice to just hang out at the center and study and feel like home again, I honestly love it. School is getting harder! Lots of quizzes and my first midterm next week. I need to step it up a notch, that is for sure. So it has been really rainy in Jerusalem the last few days, its been freezing! I have been working out every morning and it has been great, I feel good! I am going to definitely keep it up. It is amazing how in Provo waking up at 6 am was a death sentence but now it is the norm and I am ok with that. I am sure by summer time I will revert back to my old ways though haha. It is really nice to have days that are so jam packed that you get in bed every night not able to keep your eyes open for a second longer, you feel like you have really accomplished something, that you didn’t waste a single minute all day. It is a good feeling. I miss my mom a lot right now. Also, I want to dance with Grantler. Tonight, I went to a jazz concert at the center; I got to take peoples tickets and greet them, it was really enjoyable. The music was great, I loved it. The deep slow romantic songs made me want to melt into Grant’s arms and just dance forever. I would just close my eyes and think about swaying in a dim room, doing dips, and twirling. It made me happy and nostalgic. I remember the times after we went dancing where he would lead me into a little routine in the front room or the times in the kitchen when we would be cooking together and I would start dancing randomly, making him laugh at me. That was the best, I miss making him laugh and smile at my ultra silliness. Sorry for the random thoughts. I miss you all. Thanks for your support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment