Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Ya, Valentines Day!

I forgot to mention that yesterday was Valentines Day. It was lovely. I went to a dance. I got chocolates and cookies from my roommates and today in Old Testament my teachers wife brought in freshly made peanut butter blossom things. They were divine. How cool is it that I live in the same place as my professors and their families? Pretty cool I think. I have a fatty Islam midterm due on Thursday at four. We are talking 14 double spaced pages among other things. Ya. Not great. Thank heavens I only have 3 more weeks of that class!! Thank you block schedule!!!! Guess what Here at the Jerusalem center I am the librarian girl, sort of. So I take my job seriously and sit at the little desk in the small part of the library where no one ever is. I love it. I feel so cool and I have my own plug for my computer and it is very quiet unless I have people study with me then it is not but then it is ok because we are separated from the rest of the library. It is a win win all the way around. Oh hayyy library, I love you. So because I didn't do it yesterday I will make a list of 14 things I love right now, in honor of Valentines Day.
1-Learning new things about the gospel
2-Secret notes on my door
3-Roommate talking
4-Grantler, I could say a million things but I will just say that I love him.
5-Good friends who are patient with me and who always listen to my ramblings
6-Dancing like a crazy person. OH hayyy
7-Singing really loud and off key while I am dancing
8-Israel, oh how I love thee and thy hills and valleys which flow with milk and honey
9-My family- mom answer your phone. I know you are having a grand time with dad in the snow but I miss you :(
10-Reading Old Testament with my girlfriends, I love you
11-Kelsee. I always took us living so close for granted. I miss you and love you.
12-Professors who want to make my learning experience as enriching as possible
13-My Savior. I am so grateful for the knowledge that He is my personal Savior and the son of God.
14-Opportunities, I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be in Jerusalem. I am so richly blessed.
I hope everyone's Valentines was as fabulous as mine.
Kisses and hugs! Muah!
Gosh darn as I read over my post I thought of a million other things I love!!
-mist
-hot chocolate by the fire
-being teased and teasing back
-laughing
-hugs
-people playing with my hair
-sleeping
-eating food
-eating more food
-it is sad that I like eating so much
-perusing recipe blogs
-perusing wedding blogs
-staring at pictures of Grantler and I
-staring at all the other pictures on my computer
-writing love notes
-getting mail
-reading out loud and not out loud
-listening to peoples struggles and letting them know I am there for them
-doing nice things for people
-being silent around your best friends and knowing its ok
-holding hands while walking everywhere with Grantler
-listening to loud music while cleaning
-working out
-lots of others but I MUST study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment