Monday, December 20, 2010

Arizona

Right now I am leading a life virtually void of responsibilities.
It feels so weird.
Last night Grant and I were watching TV at his house
and I remarked, "Isn't
it so weird to not have to think about oh I need to do my math assignment,
or finish my paper, etc"
He said, It's great! Enjoy it while you can.
It is just way odd to me right now that I have nothing looming over me.
No due dates, nothing.
I should unpack my room and do my laundry and start getting
stuff for Jerusalem but I will put that off for a little bit longer.
While I may not have academics to worry about, I do have a whole host of other things
that are on my mind.
Like, why are the d and c keys on my laptop not working right or why are my eyes hurting or
I really should unpack my room.
Well right now I am going to get my hair done. I always have plenty of time to
think at the hair salon.
It is like torture.
Seriously, it takes sooo long!
I love the end result but the process, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment