Monday, December 6, 2010

The Postmart

So Grantler told me I should do a special piece
everyday where I talk about one random thing.
I figured I should heed his advice since he is my biggest and maybe only reader!
So today I will talk about the Postmart.
What is the Postmart you may ask?
Not to worry, I will enlighten you.
The Postmart is honestly one of my most
favorite businesses ever.
First off, it has this
yummy smell.
I can't describe it, but it is so welcoming.
And lets not forget to mention the owner, Randy who
is always wearing his wrangler jeans
and Postmart shirt.
He is so nice and helpful.
My most favorite aspect of the Postmart?
Let me tell you.
You can put all the stuff you want to send in a package on the counter and then
Randy, or an associate will put it in the perfect sized
box and pack it all up for you.
It is amazing.
I naively thought that all mail sending businesses did this but I was wrong.
I made the mistake of going to the US Postal Post office one day,
I put all my stuff on the counter, smiled,
and asked if they could help me find a box to ship it in.
They pointed to the wall behind me and said those are our only
shipping materials, good luck.
Huh?
I was confused.
So I left and headed to the trusty Postmart.
Randy packaged my breakable item all up so it wouldn't break and then, because
he didn't already have a box that was the perfect size
for my item, he cut a box
down so that it would snuggly fit my item and reduce my costs.
It was lovely.
I love the Postmart and will remain
its loyal customer until I leave Provo.
I wish all mailing places had the services Randy provides.
Seriously.
OH ya they even have Grantler's name and address
in the computer already since I have mailed to him from
them so many times.
It is very convenient.
I love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment