Friday, December 10, 2010

Changing

Sometimes I am not very nice to the people I love the most.
I get in a bad mood and then I just stay
in my bad mood even though I want to be nice.
I feel like I have to prove my point
or something by not changing my attitude.
It is a really weird thing that happens but I have always
struggled with it, since I was little.
I remember getting mad at my parents and being
really upset then them getting mad
at me because of my behavior. They would send me to my room
and I would cry in my room because I wanted to be nice
and happy but it was just so hard
for me to suck it all up.
I don't know why I have issues with this but I do.
I am going to try harder from now on to turn my frown upside down
if I feel myself slipping into an angry slump.
I will not let myself stay in that
unattractive, ridiculous state.
I will suck up my pride and be the bigger person and be nice and not let
stupid things get to me.
I don't want to make the people I love sad and
I don't want to be disappointed in myself because of the way
I handled a certain situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment