Thursday, December 2, 2010

Construction and Epidemiology

There is construction next door and i hate it!
The last few weeks have been pretty peaceful, no big trucks blocking the driveway,
no rumbling engines waking me up at 6 am, etc.
But today everything changed.
There were rumbling trucks waking me up at 6 am, which is a good thing,
considering i had school, but still!
Also, as i was walking home from my class i noticed
the line of 3 cement trucks on my street.
wooo.
Now i am in my room and i can hear the annoying construction noises,
loud and clear.
At least the house isn't shaking.
Epidemiology:
I really don't like you.
I am so over epidemiology.
Thank heavens today was the last time
my teacher will ever lecture us. YIPPEE!
Next week we just get to listen to case study presentations, woo.
That means i have to present though, not woo.
But in a week from today I will be done with classes for the semester!
YAYY!
Then i will be home to my Grantler!
That in and of itself is enough to make me happy and content.
Only 17 more days (if i leave Sunday. I have considered leaving Friday which means... only 15 more days!)
I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment