Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling a Little Stressed!

So today I am feeling a little stressed out! I have a lot to do between now and next Friday.
Let's make a list.
So I made a list but I thought everyone would
get really bored reading it so I deleted it.
Let's just say I have lots to do.
My rent check never got to my landlords and neither did almost all my
roommates.
What the?
We even sent them in separate envelopes.
Best thing ever just happened.
So Grantler is going to fly up to drive home with me and
I got a sub for Thursday, the 16th so that
he can fly in that night!
Yay!
I love that everything works out.
So yesterday I got to spend the day with my parents in Park City!
WOOT!
I got to snowboard all day!
It was really fun.
I love snowboarding!
I am sad I won't be here this winter to snowboard,
I guess Jerusalem is worth it! :)
It was fun to spend some one on one time with my parents.
Dad took us out to dinner on main street in Park City last night, we had the best
barbeque ever.
It was so delicious.
They had nachos with tri tip on them.
I love tri tip, it is my favorite thing ever.
On top of nachos it is even better.
YUMMO.
Seriously.
Mom, dad, and I were all in love with the food.
It was delightful.
I will definitely try to go back someday.
It is really warm in Provo today.
I mean, I am just wearing a cardigan
over my long sleeved shirt.
I am a little cold, but it isn't bad at all.
Yesterday, when I was on top of the mountain at Park City
I was astounded by the beauty of the little town below me.
It was so pretty to see the snowy mountains surrounding the valley with the houses all over.
I loved it!
The view was great!
I am going to be so productive the next few days, I will be,
I will be!!!
Right after school today I will finish packing my room and then
go to DI.
It will be so good to have that all done.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment