Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

So it is Sunday and I am totally
bored.
I miss my mom, dad, sister, brother, and of course Grant.
Today I have been packing my room up and going through old stuff,
you know, letters, pictures, jewelry, etc.
I used to have this quote box; I officially retired it today.
Anyway,
while looking in my quote box I found this personal
progress thing that I had gotten my senior year.
I had written
Danielle+Grant on it
and Danielle Smith + Grant Farnsworth.
It was so cute.
It made my heart happy.
It is so awesome that I used to write those things
3
years ago,
and now I still
do.
I am still writing Grant+Danielle all over everything.
I love it.
I also saw the letters he sent me in the MTC and
the letter he sent me in Latvia.
I love letters.
I have saved almost every letter I have ever received.
There is just something amazing about writing a letter
and something great about receiving a letter.
Letters make my life happy.
I love them!
So I love when I go through my things and get to
reminisce over all the letter I have saved.
I enjoyed church today.
Our lesson in relief society was about the Savior.
I didn't bear my testimony in sacrament or relief society so I will
bear it here.
I know that my Heavenly Father lives and that He loves me.
I know that even when I feel alone He is there beside me.
I know that He has a plan for each and every one of us. I know
that Jesus Christ is my savior and He is your savior too.
He loves every single person in the world. I am striving
everyday to remember that we are all
children of God, that we are
all beautiful and unique.
We each have special gifts that we can use to
help people and in return we can learn from them
because of the gifts
they have to share with us.
I know the atonement is real, our Savior took
upon every pain, sorrow, heartache, sin,
and loneliness of every single person
who has and who will walk the earth.
Joseph Smith is a true prophet.
I am so thankful for his commitment to the gospel and
for his unwavering faith.
I am also so thankful for Emma Smith.
I know that without Emma, Joseph would have not been able to accomplish
all that He was able to.
I desire to be the kind of companion to my husband that
Emma Smith was to hers.
I am so grateful for prophets and apostles.
I love to learn from them and hear their inspired counsel.
If we listen to them we will be able
to be safe, we will be saved from transgression
and saved from the terrible pitfalls of life.
They are inspired servants of our Heavenly Father.
I am so thankful for the programs the church has established.
I know they are inspired and that they are real.
I love the gospel.
I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.
I hope that someday I will be inclined to share my testimony in sacrament meeting
every fast Sunday, that I will
feel completely comfortable with
that public display.
Whenever I go up, I get soo nervous.
I start talking a 100 miles a minute and I get breathless.
These are bad reasons to refrain from sharing my
testimony, I know but they are my stumbling blocks.
Thank you for allowing me
to write my testimony on this blog.
I wrote it without back spacing or thinking.
I just wrote what came into my head and I left it at that.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment