Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals and FHE

So today I took two finals and I aced both.
Yay.
I am shooting for straight A's this semester. Ok one A- and the rest real A's.
I haven't got straight A's since high school, for real.
I am really excited and committed to making my dream of straight A's a reality
this semester.
I will let you know how it ends up.
So tonight for FHE we are having a pizza party and singing around the piano.
I am really excited.
You know how in lots of Christmas movies they have clips where the family is standing around the
piano singing Christmas carols?
That is like my dream and tonight it is going
to become a reality.
I seriously can't wait.
If only Grantler were here to hold my hand while I sing :)
PS
Today is my last FHE with my girls.
I will miss them.
Yesterday Amanda and I (mostly Amanda) made dinner for all of us
and we all ate it together. We
had Cafe Rio salads.
It was so good and I am so thankful for great roommates
who made the effort to make my last Sunday with them a great one :)
We also played Spot It, which is my new favorite game.
We were screaming and becoming competitive and having a good old time.
I loved it.
I am determined to buy that game someday and play it with
Grantler.
It would be a blast.
So my new thing these days is to Skype with my sister Jasey.
It is really fun, I enjoy our Skype dates.
We just chat and catch up and do whatever. It is way better than calling because then we can see each other and it is more fun.
I used to only talk to Jasey like once a month and now I talk to her everyday!
I wish we had started Skyping earlier though because now I am leaving and will
be restricted to emails basically.
Jasey said something nice today,
she said I am basically her best friend, and Abbey too.
It made me happy because I have always
wanted to have that close bond with my sisters
and I feel like we are getting
to the age where
we can start having that best friend relationship.
It makes me happy.
Have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment