Friday, December 17, 2010

Leaving

Finals are over but I don't feel any particular relief, I never really do.
Finals end and then I am just so tired by the time its all done
that I don't have any energy for rejoicing.
I am leaving for AZ in about 20 minutes, that is if
my landlords decide to be on time to check me out; cross your fingers.
Grantler is here and I am excited for a day of us in the car!
It will be fun, I am sure.
I am excited to go home and just relax and get ready for Jerusalem!
I have alot to do ha.
First step: getting all of the stuff bought and ready to go for the trip.
Second step: figuring out how to fit it all into one suitcase :(
I have a giant pink suitcase that is the love of my life.
It could easily hold 75 pounds, or more.
I have to be super careful when packing in it because the 50 pound limit goes so quick!!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment