Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Uptight

So I have had a few comments in the past few days by a few different people
referring to how I am not fun anymore, I am too uptight, etc.
Is this true??
Am I reverting to my old, high strung ways??
I thought I cast those tendencies aside years ago...
Well, I am making a resolution to be less serious and more easy going.
I don't want people to think I am uptight!
So here is to being better
at being fun!
Also, I just think people don't get my sarcasm sometimes.
I can have a very dry sense of humor.
Someone told me that it means you have good sarcasm when people can tell
you are being sarcastic.. hhmmm... I guess that means
I am bad at it.
Well on a happy note I only have one final left.
Accounting!
Now if I could only feel motivated to study for it..
Another happy note,
Grantler flies in tomorrow at 7:40!
Yippee ay yay!
Another happy note,
I got a check from my summer employer for my last bit of
cash that she owed me. I didn't think she would ever
get it to me and I didn't expect her to
since I stopped working for her on short notice. But she did!
It was quite the pleasant surprise.
Also, I sold back my books today! YAY!
Although I will say; curse new editions!!
I could have made WAY more money if there wasn't new editions coming
out next semester but I will take what I can get.
I also cleaned for 4 hours today and passed my check out.
Yay.
I was super thorough at cleaning. I mean I only cleaned 3 rooms; bedroom, bathroom, and
laundry room, four hours is a lot for those things!
But it is done.
Lets give a hip hip hooray for productivity!
Oh ya today was my moms birthday.
She is the most selfless and busy person I know, straight up.
She does so much everyday, all for her family and she never takes a break; except for last week
when her and my dad came to Utah, but even that was for my dad!
Do you think mama loves snowmobiling or skiing? NO!!
But she knows my dad does.
I hope I can be as selfless as her when I grow up.
I love her and can't wait to
spend the summer with her in Arizona :)
Love you mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment