Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party

So we had an ugly Christmas sweater party tonight, it was my first and let
me just say; I loved it.
Mostly because I had the best outfit ever, no worries I WILL
post a picture or two.
Let me just give you a small taste of the awesomeness that
I deemed "Danielle's white trash Christmas."
First, old raggedy, not form fitting, makes you look fat, black cable knit sweater.
Second- red streamer tied into bow around my waste.
Third-sparkly snowflakes hung around my neck with dental floss.
Fourth-rhine stone jeans with red heels
Fifth-homemade earrings our of candy canes (the mini kind),
I tied dental floss to some candy canes and then put an old
earring post on each and wa la! Dangly candy cane earrings!
A random boy at the party said those could be very tempting
for a date, Grantler....
haha that'd be so funny.
Here babe, you are hungry? Have some of my candy cane!
I don't think he would go for it..
The last part of my outfit
My curly hair pushed back with a head band with a HUGE
black flower on it. Seriously,
biggest flower headband you will ever see.
I will post pictures tomorrow, I promise.
Anywho, I knew no one at the party,
except my roommates and like 2 other people.
I played catch phrase for like ever, screaming the entire time,
and probably annoying everyone with my loud voice/loud outfit combo.
Oh ya- I had bright red lipstick on too! And green and red eye shadow but I don't think
that was very noticeable.
It was fun and nice to have the house full of chatter.
I definitely bought too many cans of hot cocoa though.
Us at Creamery, 3 cans already in hand.
Me:
"Guys shouldn't we buy one more? I mean the serving sizes
are never really what they say."
Haha at least we didn't run out.
That's all I have to say about the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment