Friday, December 10, 2010

Bored

It is freezing in Provo today, totally disgusting.
I had my last 5 hour accounting review and while I should
be rejoicing, I'm not.
I really liked my teacher and his wisdom.
My parents came and picked up my boxes today, that was nice to get done.
I bought Grant's ticket to fly out here
to drive home with me and I bought
my ticket for flying back to Utah after winter break.
I land at 10:55 pm, only that late because my other roommate lands at 11 pm so
I wanted to make the times close.
Right now I am thinking that may have not been a good idea, I will be
in a world of trouble if my flight gets delayed because
I have a mandatory meeting.
for Jerusalem
on Monday.
OOPPS.
Pray for good weather.
I have my stress management and marketing study guides complete.
I am going to finish them within the hour.
Tonight we are having an ugly Christmas sweater party.
I am pretty excited, hot cocoa, people, music, holiday spirit, etc.
It will be super.
Yesterday I learned that laughing is super good for you.
There are tons of benefits.
I need to laugh more.


No comments:

Post a Comment