Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love!

Ok can I just say how much I love my parents, cause I do.
They are the best.
My mom and dad showed up at my door today
around 4:30.
Mama was decked out in a track suit, you know the kind
made of terry cloth?
Ya.
The best part,
it was highlighter pink.
I definitely made sure to make fun of her.
It was so great!!
Mom and dad were soo happy.
They were like little kids or love struck giddy teenagers,
take your pick.
Either way, I loved
seeing them so carefree and happy.
They are so lucky to be able to take a week off
together and play.
I hope they have so much fun on their snowmobiles!
Daddy is gonna take my snowboarding on Wednesday.
I cannot wait!
I wish we could go Friday, like we had planned before, but
I have my accounting review that day so I can' t miss that.
SOOO sad!
Oh well.
Atleast I get to go on Wednesday and spend the day with them!
I hope it is great.
Now I just need some great powder that day!
SNOW Utah, SNOW!
Anyway,
this post was inspired by how great my parents are.
They are great examples to me of being in love even when
you have been married for 20 years.
I have friends whose parents
aren't in love anymore and it is sad.
I am so thankful for parents who are in love, and who make sure
to show their kids that they are still in love.
I miss my mom and dad and am
so excited for the chance to spend the summer with them in
AZ.
I hope it is wonderful.
I am so thankful for an amazing life and for amazing parents
who always provide me opportunities.
They are truly the best, at least for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment