Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why BYU is the School for Me!

BYU has its own creamery.
that means they make their own dairy products.
that means they have every kind of cheese imaginable for purchase.
that means Danielle is a happy, happy girl.
I live for cheese. It is sooo good!
I totally justify my excessive cheese consumption
because I don't drink milk, due to the fact that it makes
my throat phlegmy
and gives me sore throats.
i like cheese on nachos, burritos, chili, tortillas, salad, hamburgers, chips,
plain, sandwiches, with meat, fried on the stove, stick style, etc etc.
so I know that BYU is the school for me because
they help to support my
cheese habit.
thank you BYU!
ps
i just discovered something.
today my first aid teacher was saying something about Chile, the country, and how he doesn't
know the right pronunciation.
after he said that he was like i do love chili/chile, the food.
because I am from az, i automatically thought of green chile.
i am now thinking he meant chili, chili.
hhmmm
sort of funny i thought of green chile right away.
i do love that stuff though.
it tastes good with cheese too.
you may be wondering why i decided to post about cheese.
there are a few reasons.
a-i am super bored right now
b- i was in the kitchen a few minutes ago, obsessively staring at the oven waiting for my turkey breast roast to be done when i decided to
sample some of the muenster cheese i bought today.
c-eating the muenster cheese made me want to blog about it
because i have nothing else to do and because i
LOVE
it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment